Epson XP-245 - Wi-Fi WPS Setup
Ensure that the printer is switched on.
Hold down the Wi-Fi button on the printer for around three seconds. The Wi-Fi light should start to flash.
On your router, hold down the WPS button for around 3 seconds. The WPS light should begin to flash, this obviously depends on your router, as they all differ. If you are unsure, then please refer to the isntructions for your router.
After a minute or two, the printer should connect to your router, and the Wi-Fi light on the printer will go green. This confirms the connection.
You can press the “info” button to print out a report, this will confirm whether is it connected.
This process only connects the printer to your Wi-Fi, it does not install it on your devices.
YouTube Video: Wi-Fi WPS Setup
Epson XP-245 - Change Ink Cartridge
- Ensure the printer is switched on, and lift the printer lid.
- If the ink light is on, press the red “cancel” button.
- If the ink light is off, hold the red “cancel” button for around 6 seconds.
- The cartridges will move to the middle.
- The arrow will point to an empty cartridge.
- Press the “cancel” button again and the carriage will move to indicate another empty cartridge
- Or it will move to allow you to change the cartridges.
- Pull the cartridge tab towards you to release it.
- Slide in the new cartridge in until it clicks in to place.
- Press the red “cancel” button when you have replaced the necessary cartridges.
- Close the printer lid.
YouTube Video: Changing Ink Cartridge
Epson XP-245 - Copying
YouTube Video: How to Copy
Epson XP-245 - Load Paper Tray
YouTube Video: Load Paper Tray
Published: 28 October 2017