Epson Expression Home XP-200 - Nozzle Check
If you have poor quality print, run a nozzle check to confirm the print head is blocked.
- Turn the printer off
- While holding down the cancel button, press the power button.
- Once the printer has powered on, release both buttons.
- A nozzle pattern will now print.
Epson Expression Home XP-200 - Head Clean
If the nozzle pattern has any gaps, then a head clean may help to clear the blockage. A head clean takes ink from the cartridges and flushes it through the print head. Do not do too many head cleans as this will use up all your ink.
- Turn the printer on
- Hold down the cancel button for three seconds.
- The power light will begin to flash indicating that the head cleaning routine is in progress.
- When the power light stops flashing, run a nozzle check to confirm there is an improvement.
Epson Expression Home XP-200 - Change Ink Cartridges
Youtube Video: Change Ink Cartridge
Published: 30 January 2015