How to scan from a Canon PIXMA TS3151 to Windows 10.
- Ensure the printer is on and connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Open the printer lid
- Put the item to be scanned on the glass plate.
- Put the item flush in the corner with arrow
- Close the printer lid
- In Windows, click the start button and type “scan”
- Choose the option “Windows Fax and Scan”
- Click on “New Scan”
- The scan box will open, ensure the TS3151 is selected
- Change any settings you require, then press “Scan”
- The scanned file will appear.
- The scanned file will be saved in “Documents - Scanned Documents”
Published: 29 December 2018