Sometimes the Canon MG5250 will just stop in the middle of printing, and display an error message. The following information should help you diagnose the problem with the printer
- U041 - The ink cartridge may have run out, replacing the cartridge is recommended.
- U043 - The following ink cartridge cannot be recognised.
- U051 - Print head is not installed. Install the print head.
- U052 - The type of print head is incorrect.
- U071 - More than one ink cartridge of the following color is installed.
- U072 - Some ink cartridges are not installed in the correct place.
- U130 - The remaining level of the ink cannot be correctly detected.
- U140 - The following ink cartridge cannot be recognised.
- U141 - Appropriate ink cartridge is not installed.
- U150 - The following ink cartridge cannot be recognised.
- U163 - The ink cartridge has run out.
Published: 18 November 2012