Brother MFC-9330CDW - Reset Toner Cartridge
The Brother MFC-9330CDW has a process to manually override the "Toner Empty" message, and reset the toner cartridges.
- Ensure the printer is switched on.
- Open the printer lid to reveal the toner cartridges.
- Press and hold the Asterisk key for five (5) seconds.
- The LCD should display a new menu.
- Select the cartridge you wish to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- Reset? Will appear on the screen Select "Yes".
- Close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-9330CDW - Reset Drum
After installing a new drum unit, the printer needs to be reset.
- Press "X" to clear the error message.
- Press the tools button (picture of a spanner).
- Press "All Settings".
- Press "Machine Info".
- Press "Parts Life".
- Press "#" until the touch screen message changes.
- Press the colour of the drum that was replaced.
- Press "Yes".